Welcome to Urunga Heads Holiday Park
The Urunga Heads Holiday Park is ideally located on the edge of the Urunga Lagoon and boasts extensive riverfront parkland. Guests can take a stroll to the patrolled beach on the newly renovated boardwalk, spotting dolphins in the river or kangaroos bounding in the grassland.
What better way to get around the park than on the new pedal karts that have just arrived from Holland? These single and double karts are a fabulous and fun way to zoom around on your next holiday. The laidback village of Urunga with its cafes, restaurants and sporting clubs is only a couple of minutes’ walk away. Located midway between Sydney and Brisbane, Urunga enjoys mild winters and warm summers, making it the ideal holiday location at any time of year.
Park features include:
- direct walking access to beach
- walking distance to town centre
- walking distance to restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, hotels, service clubs and golf course
- supervised activities for children during school holidays
- close proximity to rainforests, World Heritage listed Dorrigo National Park and the beautiful Bellinger Valley
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.