Welcome to Ferry Reserve Holiday Park
With the beautiful Brunswick River at its doorstep and magnificent Mt Warning as its backdrop, Ferry Reserve Holiday Park makes the most of its dramatic setting. Named after its location, the site of the first ferry to cross the river, this park is a safe and accessible place for swimming, snorkelling and kayaking. Because it has its own boat ramp - the only park in this area to do so - it is the obvious choice for the committed fisherman or boater. Brunswick Heads with its patrolled surf beach and vibrant cafes is only a three minute drive away. Or, for a safe and healthy family outing, there is a dedicated path/cycleway to town that does not cross any major roads.
Dog friendly (on sites only in off peak and shoulder seasons)* conditions apply.
Park features include:
- direct access to the river via steps and the parklands
- boat ramp on site
- holiday activities for children
- walk/cycle track to the town centre
- NSW Fishing Licences sold at office
- 2 basketball backboards
- free courtesy bus on Friday nights run by local clubs
- bicycle hire available at the Visitor Information Centre in town
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.