To show our appreciation to our many loyal guests and warmly welcome new guests to stay at any of our 22 waterfront holiday parks, North Coast Holiday Parks has introduced our "Road Tripper Loyalty Card".
The Road Tripper Card enables guest to stay for 6 nights on a site at any combination of North Coast Holiday Parks and receive their 7th night Free*. In addition, Road Tripper participants will receive exclusive offers and deals from a number of participating local businesses along the Mid to North East Coast of NSW.
Click below for more information:
The Road Tripper Card works in a similar way to a coffee card at a coffee shop. There are no registration costs - the guests just need to sign up and they will receive the Road Tripper Card and a map of the parks, and then they are ready to start. At each park for each night of stay on a site, the guest will receive a stamp on their Road Tripper Card. Once 6 stamps are received, the 7th night FREE can be redeemed at the same park that the guest stayed in on their 6th night. Guests must stay at more than 2 parks. The first 6 nights need not be used consecutively. To redeem local business discounts and offers, guests need only present their Road Tripper Card to the business to redeem the offer.
- Be sure to complete the registration form at the first park which you stay (alternatively click here to download an electronic copy (PDF, 358KB) and have completed ready for check in). This form requests a few basic personal details including your name, email, signature and licence plate number. This ensures that if you misplace your card on your travels we are able to be in touch and ensure that other guests are not able to take advantage of your hard earned '7th Night Free'.
- Check out the terms and conditions to ensure you are informed of the details relating to your Road Tripper Card.
- When checking in and paying for your accommodation at each of the stops along your travels, make sure to have your card stamped, signed and dated by the check in staff to ensure you are eligible for the 7th Night Free.
- Take advantage of our complimentary onward booking service so why not take advantage and ask the staff at check out to call ahead to book your the next spot on your trip, for you to avoid delays at check-in.
- Take advantage of the free WIFI offered in our parks and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with local activities, weather predictions and local news and announcements that may be of useful information during your travels. Also a great way to post comments on your stays in the parks and to be in touch with fellow road trippers, find out the local activities planned in the parks and to organise the trip around the famous 'Free Sausage Sizzle', 'Pancake Breakfast' or 'Nibbles on the Headland' so famously offered by some of our park managers.
- Check out the list of businesses that support North Coast Holiday Parks, Road Tripper Campaign and are offering exclusive offers and discounts to fellow Road Trippers.
- Questionnaire to be completed on the 6th night.
- Offer is available during Off Peak and Shoulder seasons only.
- Offer available on sites only.
- Guests must stay at more than one holiday park.
- Valid at all North Coast Holiday Parks – (excluding Hungry Head Cabins).
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. (Including but not limited to Big 4, Top Tourist, Family Parks, Mid-Weekly and Winter discounts).
- Subject to availability and managers discretion.
- Guest must register for the Road Tripper Card on the first night of stay in the first park and agree to the terms and conditions.
- The guest must receive the official NCHP stamp on their card and initialled by an NCHP staff member for each night of stay.
- To receive the 7th night free – guests must stay in the last park for a period of 2 nights minimum.
- Dogs are only permitted in our Dog Friendly Holiday Parks and are permitted on sites only *Conditions apply
- The guest must present the stamped card to the park on the 6th night to redeem the 7th night FREE.
- The guest is required to complete the short Road Tripper Questionnaire on the 6th night as a part of the terms and conditions.
- The guest must display the Road Tripper Card to redeem any discounts or value added products provided by other local businesses.